Sunday, January 10, 2010

Top goal for 2010

That package I mentioned expecting in my last post?  My shiny new hardback copy of Warmachine Prime Mk II.  It showed up Friday afternoon, and oh how we loves it.

I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of the Warmachine game, but I've never gotten too far into it for a variety of reasons.  First, I kind of set it aside in order to focus on getting my Flames of War army done (or close to it, anyway).  Then, when I learned that a second edition was in the works, I decided to wait for that.

Now that it's out, I'm extremely excited about it.  The book itself is absolutely top-notch (as was the Mk I version).  From an aesthetic and production values standpoint, I believe that it is as good as the hobby has ever produced.

So, after a lot of thought, I've decided that this is the game I'm going to focus on this year.  I want to get my Khador force finished, and at least get a good start on a Protectorate of Menoth army (I got the starter box on Friday too).  Most important, I want to get some games in, and I'm definitely going to try to get into some local organized play.

No comments:

Post a Comment