Sunday, February 21, 2010

A self-imposed deadline

I am getting just about fed up with getting big heaps of nothing accomplished.

Maybe it's the season; whatever.  I can't seem to shake the WoW-induced malaise toward miniatures that I've been suffering through over the last few months.  It's really starting to bug me.

Hobbies (even this one) are supposed to be fun.  Guilting out over not getting my new toys painted is not fun.

I don't know, maybe some formal (-ish) deadlines will get me moving, even if they are self-imposed.  It's worth a try, at least, I guess.  So here goes, with my first one:

I will get the miniatures from my Protectorate of Menoth starter box completely assembled and painted by the end of the day on March 7, 2010, or I will light them on fire.

OK, that's two full weeks, so it's not exactly a stretch to say that I should be able to pull that off.  But:  baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment